Posts for tag: pet boarding
Your pet is your family, and you want to make sure that they’re always receiving the best care imaginable. When you go out of town, you want to make sure that they’re safe and being taken care of. Finding a place for your pet to stay can also cause extra worry, especially if an emergency happens. You want to make sure that you are fully informed and that you’re getting exceptional care for your furry loved ones. Your veterinarians at Total Care Veterinary Hospital & Skeet Club Veterinary Hospital in High Point, NC, offer pet boarding for when you’re away and need someone to love your pet just as you do. When boarding your pet, you may have many questions, and it’s important that you’re able to get them all answered.
Questions to Ask About Pet Boarding
Whether you’re leaving your pet just for one night or several nights, you want to make sure that your pet is in the best hands possible. With pet boarding in High Point, NC, you’ll be able to rest easy knowing that your pet is fully taken care of and has a safe and reliable home away from home.
Some questions you may want to ask include:
- Where exactly will my pet be staying?
- How often will my pet be taken out?
- Will special needs and diets be taken care of?
- What’s happens in an emergency?
- How many people will be interacting with my pet?
All of these questions can help ease any worries you may have and help the staff be totally prepared for any concerns that may arise with your pet.
Contact Us Today
Next time you need someone to watch your pet, don’t rely on friends and family that might not have as much experience taking care of animals. Turn to Total Care Veterinary Hospital & Skeet Club Veterinary Hospital in High Point, NC, for all of your pet boarding needs and make sure your pet is in loving hands. Call for more information at (336) 841-8877 for Total Care Veterinary Hospital and (336) 886-2315 for Skeet Club Veterinary Hospital.
How your veterinarians in High Point, NC, can help when you need to board your pet.
When you have a pet, chances are you will need to board your pet at some point. Boarding your pet can be a difficult decision. Pets are like family, and you want to make sure your pet is well taken care of when you are away.
The veterinarians of Total Care Veterinary Hospital and Skeet Club Veterinary Hospital in High Point, NC, offer comprehensive pet care services, including pet boarding.
When you are considering where to board your pet, there are some important things to look for, including a:
- Facility that is clean, comfortable, and safe
- Gentle, caring, and considerate staff who will treat your pet well
- Facility that also has pet medical services available
- Facility that provides excellent communication with you
To prepare your pet for boarding, you should:
Bring your pet in for an examination by your veterinarian; your pet will be around other animals, so it’s important for the health of your pet and others that your pet is healthy before boarding with other animals.
Make sure your pet is current on all vaccinations; you want to protect your pet from diseases acquired by other animals, like rabies and distemper. When your pet is vaccinated, it helps keep your pet healthy.
Discuss any special needs your pet has with the boarding staff; this can include allergies, special diet, special medical care, behavior, and other issues.
Have your pet groomed or bathed before boarding; when your pet is clean, it helps keep other animals clean too, and it cuts down on dirt and debris within the facility.
Spend quality time with your pet before boarding; a gentle transition into boarding lets your pet know everything is going to be well. Pets are sensitive to their owner's emotions, so when you are calm, chances are your pet will be calm too.
To find out more about pet boarding and other veterinary services, call the veterinarians of Skeet Club Veterinary Hospital in High Point, NC, at (336) 886-2315 and at Total Care Veterinary Hospital on Greensboro Road at (336) 841-8877. Call today.
Are you searching for a trustworthy person to take care of your pet while you are away? Now you don't have to worry about your pet as our professionals at Total Care and Skeet Club Veterinary Hospitals offer exceptional pet boarding services. Visit our office in High Point, NC, to see how our pet boarding services can meet and exceed your expectations.
Leaving your pet with a family member or a friend can be risky as anything can happen, and there may not be any access to professional care services. This issue is solved with our High Point, NC, pet boarding services as we have highly qualified professionals who are happy to provide the needed care for your pet and are trained to act correctly in emergencies.
At Total Care and Skeet Club Veterinary Hospitals, we believe that no one would love your pet the way you do, but our loving professionals would surely be the second. We love providing pets with a safe, healthy, happy, and reliable home while you are away. No matter how long you are leaving your pet, you can be sure that the pet will be in great hands.
Benefits of pet boarding
There are many different benefits of pet boarding. The following are some of them:
- Pet boarding will give you peace of mind that your pet is being looked after around the clock when you are away
- The facility will be sanitized, with clean housing and bedding
- With pet boarding, you will rest assured that your dog is being fed, walked, and played with at the same time every day
- Pet boarding gives your pet the chance to socialize with other pets during the playing time
With Total Care and Skeet Club Veterinary Hospitals, you can give your pet the best possible care with our exceptional pet boarding services in High Point, NC. Contact your veterinarians at Total Care Veterinary Hospital and Skeet Club Veterinary Hospital today at (336) 841-8877 for Total Care Veterinary Hospital and (336) 886-2315 for Skeet Club Veterinary Hospital.
The Benefits of Pet Boarding
You want what’s best for your pet, but sometimes your career or vacation travel takes you away for a while. Pet boarding is a service offered by veterinarians, allowing owners to drop their pets off for a set amount of time. Here at Skeet Club Veterinary Hospital and Total Care Veterinary Hospital, located in High Point, NC offers pet boarding services to their customers. Dr. Harvey Goho, Dr. Lydia Goho, and Dr. Shelly Figgatt are some of the top veterinarians in High Point, NC.
1. Daily Walks- One of the best benefits offered by pet boarding companies is a pet walking service. Every animal needs a physical outlet to expend extra energy and maintain health and fitness. You won’t have to worry about your companion not getting enough exercise while you're away. Some pet boarding companies walk at least twice a day, and others walk three or four times.
2. Nutritious Meals- We offer high quality, healthy meals throughout the day. Even if find a pet-friendly hotel where you’re going, you would have to pack pet food and find time to give it to them. Some pets have dietary restrictions and health problems, which may require you to cook meals. We can take care of that according to your specifications. In addition to meals, they also offer pet treats, snacks, and catnip.
3. Protect Your Stuff- When you travel and leave your pets alone in the house, they’re not getting attention from you. This can lead to mischief on their part, and you could return to a torn-up house. That’s why some people opt to take their pet to a pet boarding facility. Their staff will entertain and play with your pets, while you’re away. This will keep your pets happy, give them the attention they need, and they will not have an urge to destroy your belongings.
4. Save on Expenses- Saving money is important – we all know that. We all look for new ideas on how to save money on expenses. Pet boarding can oftentimes be more affordable than hiring a pet sitter. Pet boarding companies typically offer fixed rates, whereas most pet sitters charge by the visit which can really ramp up the costs. If you're on a budget, pet boarding in the way to go, to get the most bang for your buck.
If you're worried about leaving your pets alone while you're away, call Skeet Club Veterinary Hospital and Total Care Veterinary Hospital to schedule a reservation for your pet in High Point, NC. We’ll make sure your beloved pets feel safe, happy and fulfilled even when you can’t be with them.
Nothing is more important than making sure your furry friends are happy and safe when you aren’t there.
The vacation is finally happening and while you couldn’t be more thrilled, your pet isn’t quite as excited that you’ve decided to pack up and jet set without them. Here at Skeet Club Veterinary Hospital and Total Care Veterinary Hospital in High Point, NC, our veterinarians Dr. Harvey Goho, Dr. Lydia Goho, and Dr. Shelly Figgatt understand the importance of finding a place that will care and love your pet until your safe return.
Make Sure Your Pet is Vaccinated
It is very important that your pet is up-to-date on all vaccinations prior to boarding. We would be happy to provide you with the list of vaccinations your cat or dog should have. The last thing we want is for any pets to get sick (even though we have highly trained and skilled veterinarians and staff to treat illnesses, when necessary) so talk to our High Point, NC, pet boarding facility about the vaccinations your trusty pet needs before staying with us.
Bring What They Love
Does your cat or dog have a favorite toy or blanket? Are they picky about the kind of food they get or do they need to take certain medication? It’s always good to pack with them some things that remind them of home, whether it’s their favorite food or a toy they play with all the time. Better yet, give them one of your own personal items like a shirt or blanket that smells like you, which can provide them with the comfort they need.
Skeet Club Veterinary Hospital and Total Care Veterinary Hospital are dedicated to providing quality, compassionate and gentle veterinary services to the High Point, NC, area. No matter whether you want to discuss your cat’s special dietary needs or you need to board your dog or cat while you are away, we are here to make pet care simple and easy on your whole family (even your furry family members).