How Veterinarians Can Help
Your veterinarians in High Point, NC, want to keep your pet happy and healthy
You love your pet, and your pet loves you back. You want to do anything to keep your pet living a long and healthy life. Your veterinarian can help. Drs. Harvey Goho, Lydia Goho, and Shelly Figgatt at Total Care Veterinary Hospital and Skeet Club Veterinary Hospital in High Point, NC, offer comprehensive veterinary services, to keep your pet happy and healthy.
Your veterinarian provides a wide range of services to keep your fur baby healthy. Your veterinarian can help with:
- Proper diet and nutritional counseling, so your pet can grow and enjoy optimal health
- Necessary and recommended vaccinations, so your pet is protected against serious diseases
- Routine physicals, so if your pet develops a medical condition, it’s discovered and treated early
- Laboratory testing, so any underlying medical conditions can be identified
- Routine dental care, including cleanings, so your pet can be free of oral bacteria
Your veterinarian can also diagnose and treat acute medical issues like these:
- An injury
- A skin rash or irritation
- An ear or skin infection
- An allergy to a food or substance
Chronic illnesses are tough on animals. Your veterinarian can help your pet live comfortably, even with a chronic illness. Your veterinarian is an expert at the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Hip dysplasia
- Joint degeneration
- Hearing loss
- Loss of eyesight
- Chronic anxiety
- Heart disease
Your veterinarian can help care for the health of your pet. Veterinary care should start early, with a first visit when your pet is about 6 weeks old. After that, yearly visits can help your pet enjoy a happy, healthy life.
To find out more about how your veterinarian can help keep your pet healthy, call Drs. Harvey Goho, Lydia Goho, and Shelly Figgatt. You can reach them at Total Care Veterinary Hospital by calling (336) 841-8877, or at Skeet Club Veterinary Hospital in High Point, NC, by calling (336) 886-2315, so call now.